No products in the cart.
Five Things You Can Do To Make Your Dog Happier
- Rotate Toy Selection – We all love new stuff, keep it interesting for your dog by rotating their toy selection.
- Keep Your Dog’s Diet Consistent – Keep your dog on a consistent diet of their dog food. Keeping consistent creates a calm digestive process.
- Walk Your Dog – Great for you and your dog. Even a 15 minute stroll adds to your dog’s mental happiness and fitness.
- Appreciation and Praise, Both verbal and physical: Talk to your dog and give him a snuggle. Spending a few moments to reconnect with your dog through praise lets your dog know he is loved and in a secure relationship ☺ Don’t we all want that?
- Keep Calm. Your dog’s behavior many times is a reflection of your mental state and environment. Try to keep an environment that is calm and peaceful for your pooch.
Five Ways Your Dog Makes You A Happier Person
- Your Dog is Always There For You. Doesn’t matter how moody you are, that you haven’t gotten out of your pajamas all day, he’s there by your side to listen and love you.
- Your Dog Makes You Laugh. I know there is always something quirky my dog is up to. Most recently a fascination with my daughter’s hair clip, seen by him as an intruder in the home, he made us laugh by his unexpected fierce reaction to it. Spending time each day to observe him consistently gives me joy and a few laughs.
- Daily Walks. Otherwise I probably wouldn’t make time for it, our daily walks are a great stress reducer and way for me to reconnect with the outdoors.
- Connection with Other Dog Owners & Conversation. I cannot count the number of times I have joyfully talked about my pug with other pug owners. An immediate and fun connection with people I would otherwise not have connected with.
- Love. Simply put: Love. He loves me, he needs me each day, makes me feel loved, special and needed.